Skip to content
- Store in a dark cool dark place for 2-3 weeks. 4 weeks (if refrigerated)
- Please ensure that the storage place is room temperature (74°F or lower).
- Since the treats are all natural and has no preservatives extend the shelf life, they will only last for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container. While you don’t have to refrigerate them (because they’re dried out), I personally still like to. If you purchase a 6 oz bag at one time and don’t think your fur baby will finish them in two weeks, don’t worry! You can always make and freeze them!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.